Personal commission info
COMMISSIONS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED AS OF JULY 17TH 2017, THANK YOU!
This guide is for personal, non commercial commissions only. Please email or use the option on the contact form below to inquire about about commercial pricing and availability.
portrait -- - full color / simple background - $110
simple illustration - - - self-contained / can be portrait, waist-up, or fullbody / simple background - $150
full illustration - - - detailed background - $220 / additional characters +$40
- Please have a clear summary of the artwork you would like, and a deadline you would need the art by, if applicable. Reference photos will be needed if the artwork will be of a real life person/place/thing.
- I will not draw extensive blood/gore, adult situations, or any subject that can be considered over PG-13.
A deposit of 50% of the initial price is due before starting the artwork. I will send a Paypal invoice to your preferred email address. Once paid, I will send a confirmation email. The final 50% invoice will be sent and paid before final artwork/files are sent.
Cancellation: In the event a client will need to cancel the project, the initial 50% deposit will be kept. I will send over initial sketch(es) and a screenshot of the artwork up to that point. In the event that I will need to cancel, a full refund will be given.
- Upon receipt of half payment, I will create 1 or 2 colored sketches for you to approve and make the biggest revisions, such as character pose, background, and color scheme changes.
- REVISIONS: A total of 3 revisions will be allowed. Additional revisions will incur an extra 7% increase in total price shown in the final invoice. I will inform upon reaching 3 revisions
- Upon sketch approval, I will start painting and send works in progress.
- When the art is complete I will send a thumbnail until the remaining half is paid, and then send over a zipped file containing the original unsigned Photoshop file, high resolution JPGs for printing or other purposes, and a smaller hi res JPG for posting on the web.
*Note: I work in a raster file type, like .JPG, .PNG, etc. I CANNOT convert the artwork to vector files, such as .EPS and .AI.
Your initial deposit signifies your acceptance of the preceding terms in full.
This contractual page is based on previous commission suggestions and experiences. If you have any comments/questions/concerns, feel free to let me know.
Thanks for reading!